One of our farm's grilling favorites. The bone-in New York strip steak nips at the heels of our award-winning ribeye. The juicy flavor will have your taste buds wanting more.
13.0 oz (Approx.) Product weights may vary slightly.
How It Was Raised
- 100% Grassfed and Grass-finished
- No Hormones, No Antibiotics, No Steroids
- Dry aged (2 weeks), hand cut, USDA-inspected
- Product shipped frozen.
- Limited supply. Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Seller is not liable for any damaged or lost packages due to customer or shipping carrier error.
- Package weights and sizes are only our most reasonable approximations. The actual weights of the individual product packages you receive may vary.
- Product is vacuum sealed cryovac or paper wrapped packaging.
Which Part of The Cow Is This From?
Filet Mignon (8 oz.)
Regular price $23
Ribeye Bone-In (16 oz.)
Regular price $27
Flat Iron (9 oz.)
Regular price $12
Sirloin (9 oz.)
Regular price $10