How It's Made
100% All Natural Grass Fed and Grass Finished
Raised in northeastern Nebraska. And with no antibiotics, no hormones, no steroids.
Our livestock graze in their natural habitat of diverse native perennial pastures starting in the spring growing season until late fall when the growing season turns dormant. During the winter season our livestock enjoy a delicious chopped salad consisting of various mixtures of hay and leafy forage plants mostly grown by and harvested ourselves. All products we provide you are from the livestock we raised on our farm and ranch.
We've been honored to be crowned Grand Champion consecutively for the past two years by the prestigious American Royal which holds their annual steak competition in Kansas City, Missouri. We are committed and do not take shortcuts. We work as hard as possible to ensure that we raise the finest quality grass fed beef we possibly can.
Humanely & Responsibly Raised
Animal welfare is vital to keeping our livestock healthy. We handle our livestock using low stress practices. We allow our cattle access to clean water, fresh air, and open space. Keeping our livestock in a low stress state and clean environment allows us to raise meat without the conventional dependency on antibiotics.
We are what we eat. Our personal health is dependent on healthy soil, healthy plants, and healthy animals.
- plants we seed and grow are non-GMO
- grass fed meat has significantly lower risk of harmful E. Coli contamination
- zero chance of contamination of antibiotic residuals or added hormones
- properly balanced omega-3 to omega-6 ratio (estimated to be 1:1.75 to 1:2.5)
- increased levels of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid, potential tumor growth inhibitor)
- increased levels of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA)
- Source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, D, E, & K
For the really curious
If you want the highly detailed and lengthy explanation of how we do things you'll want to checkout our series of blog posts entitled "Behind the Fence" written specifically for you.